Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles:
Sorry looks like I wont be able to make it...so another spot is opened up....I got stuck on the freeway (car problems) and it costed WAY to much to get the repairs and help so I wouldnt DIE on the side of the road...lol.....needless to say my diving money has vanished....see Ken the boat load is getting better.

Hopefully I will see you guys in Feb. in Laguna.

No Hopefully's allowed, I will expect that you will definitely be in Laguna, if you are robbing me the opportunity to continue my flirting adventures with you and on a boat no less, then you are required to be in attendance in Laguna. It is the only equitable trade off I am willing to accept.

I am sorry about your setback and am truly grateful that that you are safe.

Kim

Sorry to miss you, Anna!

As for food, I will go whereever the group goes. I'll be leaving directly from work in Woodland Hills, so my commute won't be bad and I can make pretty much any time people want, and I'm fine with late dinners if that works better for everyone.

IIRC the earliest time we can board the boat is 6pm?

Jonathan's and 71 Palm really sound like a couple of places I'd like to try, but I'm thinking that Yolanda's might be more conducive to a group of divers about to spend the night on a boat. It also might be better in case we have a couple of stragglers stuck in traffic.

By the way, Billy is correct. I just called the Peace and you cannot board the boat until after 8pm.

I'm personally planning on going to the boat before dinner. We could all meet at the boat at 7:30. Once they let us on the boat at 8:00 and get settled in we can get to dinner (wherever we decide to go) at about 8:30?

What do you all think?

Count me as one vote for Yolanda's, but I'll go where everybody else wants to go.

Christian

All this food court talk reminds of the movie Mallrats...anyone seen it? Good stuff!

Can't board the boat until after 8pm?? I was hoping to get there early and steal a double bed...grrrrrrrrrr!!! :D

Divmstr223:
All this food court talk reminds of the movie Mallrats...anyone seen it? Good stuff!

Can't board the boat until after 8pm?? I was hoping to get there early and steal a double bed...grrrrrrrrrr!!! :D

If the boat is full, you'll be sharing that double, bud. Boat policy!

Plan accordingly.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
If the boat is full, you'll be sharing that double, bud. Boat policy!

Plan accordingly.

---
Ken

Hey now...if you wanted to snuggle up with me Ken...all you had to do is ask bro...:rofl3:

Divmstr223:

I split that double with you! but, that is all... mkay, pumpkin?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom