Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles:
Wow people sharing a double.... boy I AM missing the fun....

Hmmm.... I think this will fall into the "what happens on the boat, stays on the boat" catagory! :wink:

...all these dive goddesses aboard this trip and I'll be missing it.

Tragic is what this is...bloody well tragic...sigh...

Sing along now...

I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus's garden in the shade
He'd let us in, knows where we've been
In his octopus's garden in the shade
I'd ask my friends to come and see
In an octopus's garden with me

We would be warm below the storm
In our little hideaway beneath the waves
Resting our head on the sea bed
In an octopus's garden near a cave
We would sing and dance around
because we know we can't be found

We would shout and swim about
The coral that lies beneath the waves
Oh what joy for every girl and boy
Knowing they're happy and they're safe
We would be so happy you and me
No one there to tell us what to do
In an octopus's garden with you
in an octopus's garden with you
in an octopus's garden with you

Christian,

I just changed my online rezzie to reflect that I will no longer be bringing a guest. Just me now!

Deb

So, did we decide where and what time to meet? I've already fulfilled my Mexican food desires today with a large burrito from a local Mexican restaurant....

So with that said...I guess we're having Seafood right? Just kidding...:D

Anyway...someone make a command decision and I'll be there...:14:

This may come down to whoever is standing in front of the boat when we are ready to go making that decision at the last moment.

Maybe this will get decided tonight.

If not, those that are planning on being there tomorrow night can call me on my cell phone. If you don't have my cell number and want to be able to call and find out what we are doing, send me a PM tonight and I'll give you my number.

Christian

I bet I end up eating early and hitting the sack shortly after boarding. I'm in my 68 th semester of college and this is shaping up as one of the harder ones. I'm toast come Fridays.

Jim

Hello All: must work late so I will be there prolly after nine tomorrow night. Kim & Chick & Headhunter & Compu & Laurel & Jim &. . . . please stay up so we can talk and joke and hug and laugh.

I come for the camaraderie, the warmth, the laughs, the fun, and the diving is a nice plus also.

C, I will call on the way down to see where everyone is.

Tevis

Yolandas sounds great to me. Divin'Dave & I will be arriving after dinner starts. Unfortunately we have to wait untill the workday is finished before we start our journey from Fresno. We are looking forward to meeting some of the wrinkles group that we missed in the past.

If it comes down to sharing doubles, you might want to save one for David and I. David being a light snorer, others probably would not want to share with him. I will just take the drugs.

Janene

Hey Janene, got your message last night, I'll call you later today. Yes, Jen and I will still be there, can't wait to see you two again.

Jim, I personally have the same thoughts, eat, get on the boat at 8, and settle in.

Tevis, I promise to extend my bedtime until after you get there. A goodnight Hug would be most welcome.

Kim

Back
Top Bottom