Mk2 Plus, R295, Depth and Pressure Gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinHimself

Registered
Reaction score
I have a slightly used ScubaPro Mk2 Plus, R295 Regulator set with the Uwatec/ScubaPro 2 gauge console.

They are a little over a year old, and they were recently serviced as well. They have roughly a dozen dives on them. They are in perfect working order, it's just time to pay for another semester and somethings gotta go.

These items are nearly $500 if purchased new, I am looking to sell this regulator set for $240

-MK2
-R295
-2 gauge console
-BCD inflator hose

You can contact me at 956-454-1200, I will try to check this thread from time to time, but by phone is the easiest way to reach me.

-Austin

Come on guys! I need to get rid of these!

Mk2+ first stage
r295 second stage
uwatec pressure and depth gauge
inflator hose

$240

After a month and over 360 views, might be time to consider lowering the price. I'll pass this on to someone in the market but only for about $200. Plus, you might want to post pics now, too.

At less than half of the retail price, $240 I believe, is EXTREMELY fair. If I wanted to give them away, I would. However, asking me to lower my price, I find to be condescending in nature. If you would like to make me an offer, go ahead and do so, you can get in contact with me with the information I have provided, as many have done before you.

I do not appreciate your post. If you have no direct interest in this sale, you need not be involved in this thread other than to raise your own post count. Your comment suggests that my asking price must be too high, or I would have sold already, given the amount of views and interest.
I have had many local divers express interest, and being nearly December, it is a slow season for diving, and diving related purchases. My price reflects the seasonal slowdown.

If anyone would like to purchase a quality regulator set, for less than half of the retail price, please feel free to contact me. This reg set is in perfect working order, recently serviced by ScubaPro technicians. Only been used in fresh water, with only a dozen dives. I am a college student, with rent to pay and Christmas coming. The ONLY reason I am selling this reg set is because it was intended to be used by my ex-girlfriend. She is no longer around, and I do not need to have a spare set of gear around.
This is a great reg set, and would suit many beginning divers extremely well.

A used Scubapro regulator is only worth half of retail. You price is average. The free parts deal is only extended to the original owner, anyone else will have to pay around $90 for the annual service. The used value of a Scubapro regulator will always reflect this fact.
There was nothing wrong with what "on two wheels" posted. He was constructive, and even offered to pass it on.
Nine posts, seven of them in this for sale thread. This might have something to do with the lack of interest. That being said, I am looking for another deco bottle reg. But I wouldn't be interested in the console. I doubt you'd want to break everything up. If you still have it in a few weeks, and are interested in selling just the first and second stage I'll check back with you.
Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom