Missing mother of two

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrc

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not sure if this is the right forum for this. In our local aera a mother of two went missing 12 days ago. My lds Dive Right In Scuba does training for the Plainfield Fire Dept. They were asked to help out on a search of four ponds in the aera of the missing mothers home. I was lucky enough to be asked if I could lend a hand. We did the surface support for the divers. There was 44 divers from about 7 local aera fire & police depts.Unfortunately they found no clues or evidence.

This is a very sad situation for her childern with mother's day coming tomorrow. I hope those who read this will say a prayer for the childern.

Hey Mike,

Thanks for inviting me to help

It's 26 days since Lisa Stebic went missing and still no sign of her. Her blood was found on a tarp in her husbands truck. He still refuses to take a lie detector test.

jrc:
It's 26 days since Lisa Stebic went missing and still no sign of her. Her blood was found on a tarp in her husbands truck. He still refuses to take a lie detector test.
Then this is not a dive related incident...?
Bethjd:
My heart goes out to the kids.
I appreciate your kind feelings, but may I ask you to read the updated Stickies for this forum, please. These are asked to be posted on another sub forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom