Minimum o-ring / o-rings / o ring / o rings set?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks...but I was looking for the sizes for the barrel o-rings on the Halcyon manifold.

Can't seem to find out.

SA

They are usually 011 (or is it 012...) , and more than likely 70 durometer.

I usually have a kit, so I never really size the orings. Just get the service kit from the manufacturer, and you are all set...

You're funny.

I guess I can go up to my shop and dig thru the O rings. But I was hopin' that someone might know so that I could order a hand full.

SA

Well, its only two options, so you can buy both, and you know that you got the right size, at least...

Or, are they 013??????

Hmmmmm.....

Yeah, I would just buy the kit...

Buy the kit Steven. If you just put an off the shelf O ring in, even though it may have came from the same batch as a packaged one, if the one in the package blows, it is warrentied in most cases.

The LDS down the street doesn't use O-rings out of a kit (unless it's some kind of special o-ring), so why should you? They order them in bulk for about a penny or two a piece.

I ordered a bunch from air-oil.com, and they were delivered to my front door the same week.
http://www.air-oil.com/oringsonlinefset.htm

3-902 Manifold Barrel Parker 3-902V894-90

LUBOLD8431 once bubbled...
They are usually 011 (or is it 012...) , and more than likely 70 durometer.

I usually have a kit, so I never really size the orings. Just get the service kit from the manufacturer, and you are all set...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom