Mini Season 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aye Aye,Sir.

WTF really!?! NOOOooossseee! ONESPEED missing miniseason is like like.. well ... nothing compares. This is a sad sad day.... I will cast a thought to you when I grab the first one.

WTF really!?! NOOOooossseee! ONESPEED missing miniseason is like like.. well ... nothing compares. This is a sad sad day.... I will cast a thought to you when I grab the first one.

Just thought it would be more fair for you guys if I sit this one out. Catch 'em up!:wink:

I'm having to sit out my first mini season for as long as I can remember. Just want to wish everyone their limit and remind you all that no lobster is worth your life. Have fun, catch 'em up, but most importantly be safe.
Thank you, my friend.

I'm hoping to limit before you make your first :coffee: post tomorrow.

And all the rest of the divers will breath a sigh of relief at missing being ONESPEED'd this season. :giggle:

Car is packed, goin' to bed soon, all I need is a bag of ice which I'm sure I can get at Bahia Mar in between trips. Imagine, four dives before noon, that's the life!

Car is packed, goin' to bed soon, all I need is a bag of ice which I'm sure I can get at Bahia Mar in between trips. Imagine, four dives before noon, that's the life!

I predict an early bed time tomorrow night as well. The weather is so freaking nice I may just hop on a vessel Thursday...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom