Info Mini Season 2023 Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edwants2dive

Glowstick
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok I know it's a little early but I am going to put this out there now because I have already got my PTO approved! I am going out with Home - South Florida Diving Headquarters on the Scubatyme boat for mini season this year and was wondering if anyone wants to join me. I am coming by myself so I would prefer a having a scubaboard member buddy over insta buddy when I get there. I have a spot reserved on all 7 trips out. I am the only person so far on any of them and the boat holds 18 divers max. The nice thing about SFDH is that you can get the spot without a deposit or paying in full ahead of time. Also I am looking at places to stay and wouldn't mind sharing and splitting the cost of a VRBO with some folks. Replies here would be great PMs are fine too.

Ok I know it's a little early but I am going to put this out there now because I have already got my PTO approved! I am going out with Home - South Florida Diving Headquarters on the Scubatyme boat for mini season this year and was wondering if anyone wants to join me. I am coming by myself so I would prefer a having a scubaboard member buddy over insta buddy when I get there. I have a spot reserved on all 7 trips out. I am the only person so far on any of them and the boat holds 18 divers max. The nice thing about SFDH is that you can get the spot without a deposit or paying in full ahead of time. Also I am looking at places to stay and wouldn't mind sharing and splitting the cost of a VRBO with some folks. Replies here would be great PMs are fine too.
I live 10 minutes from South Florida Diving in Pompano and go out with them at least twice a week, I know the reefs down here very well and if are willing to come a little further south, I’d be happy to go out with you during Mini Season.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom