Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

don't know if iris passed the message... i'm OUT of thursday's dive... sniff... my final sked came in and i'm free WEDNESDAYS! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

lousy sked this term... can't wait for august to come to get a new sked...

sigh... so... what are your plans for independence day weekend???

Jag

don't know if iris passed the message... i'm OUT of thursday's dive... sniff... my final sked came in and i'm free WEDNESDAYS! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

lousy sked this term... can't wait for august to come to get a new sked...

sigh... so... what are your plans for independence day weekend???

Jag

ouch

june 7 with bill @ anilao

ouch

june 7 with bill @ anilao
can't june 7... soleil's graduation from swimming school...

i AM thinking of bringing them to balai for the weekend though... we'll see... i'll post my plans...

if i can join a group in balai i'll dive offshore... if i'm alone i'll probably do solo dives to twin rocks...

if there are flat rates by then i'll probably be because i took the wrong turn at the fly over and ended up in PG :wink:

Jag

well... we can request the chef to cook something you would love to have. the owner is a friend of mine and we'd like to bring in divers to try the resort for it's soft opening. check out the resort: ACACIA RESORT AND DIVE CENTER

...pool is working already. I'll post some pix tomorrow...

I would be interested in giving this place a try... I'll be in Anilao the first week of June... PM me if you'll be open by then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom