Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they were all laughing too hard to snap a pic.... :28: :p

@ chiki: I'm swimming along and our DM Abet looks back at me and begins frantically shouting through his reg and pointing behind me. I take a look and I see this triggerfish taking a run at me....and the rest is history. I feel so violated - it's not as if I did anything wrong to it!

yeah I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of those fins.... hehe...

@ chiki: I'm swimming along and our DM Abet looks back at me and begins frantically shouting through his reg and pointing behind me. I take a look and I see this triggerfish taking a run at me....and the rest is history. I feel so violated - it's not as if I did anything wrong to it!

bwahahahaha. too funny. :rofl3:

the rest is history! bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

love it! :rofl3:

Jag

hehehehe :rofl3:

so wait, you were being chased (and bitten?) by said trigger and everyone just formed a line watching (and laughing?) .... like a scene with Wiley Coyote chasing road runner :D :wink:

hehe

hehehehe :rofl3:

so wait, you were being chased (and bitten?) by said trigger and everyone just formed a line watching (and laughing?) .... like a scene with Wiley Coyote chasing road runner :D :wink:

hehe

about as accurate as i remember the scene :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom