Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that Chip has a proper set of fins he should be able to beat them off rather easily. Just a quick sideways swipe of the fin at said trigger and "smack!!!!" they don't come back..

but, you have to stay and wait for them to come at you and get close and have good timing.. else you get bitten :D

another distinct advantage of free diving fins, can't do that with them crap jet fins...

Funny a few days after reading this i found myself being attacked 4 times out of 5 dives by multiple triggers in Dive & Trek. almost got bitten several times too...and it got too close to my buddy several times.

I recall MV saying something about the fin smack...and the damn trigger just kept coming.

Funny a few days after reading this i found myself being attacked 4 times out of 5 dives by multiple triggers in Dive & Trek. almost got bitten several times too...and it got too close to my buddy several times.

I recall MV saying something about the fin smack...and the damn trigger just kept coming.

next time bring your guns :D

too close to your buddy? hmmm.....

Too close he said, he saw the color of the eyes...with all the pigments.

funny though how they go in front of you and just stare at you for a couple of seconds...then after that they just come right at you and smack and side swipe you.

So chip what happened to you?
:D

He got bit in the butt???????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom