Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are very few entries in the photo contest, you guys should win both above and under!

There are very few entries in the photo contest, you guys should win both above and under!
exactly! let's go for it chip! post post post!!!

btw... so can we have a trip report on your little excursion? would love to hear of the dives as well

Jag

exactly! let's go for it chip! post post post!!!

btw... so can we have a trip report on your little excursion? would love to hear of the dives as well

Jag

you guys still have to vote which would be our entries :wink:

trip report?! bwahahahahahaha! c'mon chip do it hihihihhi

Now that Chip has a proper set of fins he should be able to beat them off rather easily. Just a quick sideways swipe of the fin at said trigger and "smack!!!!" they don't come back..

but, you have to stay and wait for them to come at you and get close and have good timing.. else you get bitten :D

another distinct advantage of free diving fins, can't do that with them crap jet fins...

Now that Chip has a proper set of fins he should be able to beat them off rather easily. Just a quick sideways swipe of the fin at said trigger and "smack!!!!" they don't come back..

but, you have to stay and wait for them to come at you and get close and have good timing.. else you get bitten :D

another distinct advantage of free diving fins, can't do that with them crap jet fins...

i guess he won't be using jets anytime soon

my pics are up...http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/underwater-photography/235025-anilao-may-22-a.html

@Dennis: Now that the cat's out of the bag, let's just say that no one reminded me that it was triggerfish mating season....

it is? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom