Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shell mckinley copy. :wink:

@chip: got a spare wing? may i borrow please? mine is at ellen's it leaked bigtime last week. :D

can i bash dive rite here? :eyebrow:
aw that sucks. sure kuya Jon. Iris and Van grabbed the DSS and oxycheq wing but I have the EXD wing you could use. I don't have a spare STA though.

so 5 am mckinley shell, copy. :)

edit: btw Kuya Jon or Jag - do you know the new way to get to Anilao via star tollway?

aw that sucks. sure kuya Jon. Iris and Van grabbed the DSS and oxycheq wing but I have the EXD wing you could use. I don't have a spare STA though.

so 5 am mckinley shell, copy. :)

edit: btw Kuya Jon or Jag - do you know the new way to get to Anilao via star tollway?

re: star toll - yes. sweet i tell you!

i have my sta. just bring the wing for backup, just in case. thanks chip.

so who's got a concept for the sticker contest thing? :D

easy....just go straight (ignore the lipa exit) and you'll come to Maharlika Hiway, cross it, when you see the flyover take the right lane (ground level) and turn right at the corner. You'll end up in Bauan and....

here's a map ....

:D

shell mckinley copy. :wink:

@chip: got a spare wing? may i borrow please? mine is at ellen's it leaked bigtime last week. :D

can i bash dive rite here? :eyebrow:
seriously? our dive?

sucks to hear that... what happened?

Jag

I'm bringing a car. I don't mind backtracking from the south back to McKinley Shell to pick people up. We can meet there 5 am. I can fit 4 others in the car.

Reconfirmed na with aquaV - 7 divers, 1 non diver.

Chip - a
Iris - a
Van - b
Mags - b
Zee - b
Jonix - b
Jag -a
Imee - a
if imee's coming along i'm bringing a car (going to confirm that finally in a couple days - waiting for a class sked thing)

if not can i hitch a ride, jon?

Jag

seriously? our dive?

sucks to hear that... what happened?

Jag

i have no idea. it was good even after our dives. i inflated it 3 days after and the darn thing just whistled. 1/2 inch leak on the seam just below the inflator hose area.

you're riding with chip per the list :wink:

i have no idea. it was good even after our dives. i inflated it 3 days after and the darn thing just whistled. 1/2 inch leak on the seam just below the inflator hose area.

oh ok....

1/2 inch? yikes...

vulca seal?

Jag

the a and b means ala carte or buffet... :D

Koya's map is kinda funky, so you just lead the way. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom