Millbrook or Bainbridge this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sillygrendel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I want to get out diving this weekend! I'm new to the Baltimore area. Anyone intersted in going to Millbrook or Bainbridge??

A little late for last weekend, but if you need a buddy this weekend or anytime let me know.

I just got certified a few weeks ago, so I am still a newbie diver :) I live in the northern Virginia area but have no problem travelling a bit. I worked for a bunch of years up in Baltimore.

I did my OW dives at Millbrook, so thats the only place i know :)

Email me at kstakem@speakeasy.net if you want to meet up.

Thanks
Kevin

All of you down in Baltimore need to make a three hour drive up to Pensylvannia's Dutch Springs. The water is warm. The viz is 40 feet (in places). Besides, it is probably the best diving and training site east of the Mississippi.

I think Dutch springs is only about 2 hours north of where I am here. The friend I got OW certified with lives around there. Been trying to talk him into doing some diving when he visits home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom