Michael Jackson has died of cardiac arrest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is crazy and so sad that we lost such an amazing entertainer (and at 50!).. BUT All the stories that he was paying people to keep quiet are going to leak out now... :\ FOX news said that this is getting more attention (internet and television) than the obama election. He was one of the most recognized guys in the world.

I know it is traditional to say nice things about somebody when they die, but I honestly feel that has to be the greatest amount of talent p issed away in the history of music.

I think everyone is thinking that same thing:shakehead: it's a shame

I hope they don't go for a sea burial, I think that would be very inappropriate, they'd find him 2 years later floating in a plastic trash vortex.

I hope they don't go for a sea burial, I think that would be very inappropriate, they'd find him 2 years later floating in a plastic trash vortex.

YIIEEEWWWW!! I'm really creeped out with that vision.

I'd bet it was true. It's just too bad he took this long. Alot of kids would have been safer. Bets on what level of hell he's turing on a spit in? I'd say the same as the one with Gacy, Dahmer, and Himmler. Rest in eternal agony ya freak!

So it looks like:

Forget Elvis.
Forget Princess Diana.
Michael Jackson's funeral is going to be the biggest mass outpouring via every electronic and conventional network outlet.

Dear god... Please don't let the internet and twitter crash! If I were the authorities in Iran, I would schedule a violent crackdown for the time of Michael Jackson's funeral. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom