Michael Jackson has died of cardiac arrest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Michael Jackson Dies | TMZ.com

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Story developing...

I assume this is serious... although it is a loss musically, I'm not sure how I feel about him as a person.

Strange, He died of a symptom of death. He died because his heart stopped, or his heart stopped because he died? Easy way out for the ME anyway, and typical reporting accuracy.

Condolences to the survivors anyway.

David Carradine (6/3/09), Ed McMahon (6/23/09), Farah Fawcett (6/25/09), and Michael Jackson (6/25/09). There's your "three" plus one.

R.I.P. MJ

Billy Jean, PYT & Rock With You are still some of the best RnB tracks ever.

Posted via Mobile Device

You thought James Browns funeral was big and a ' show '

Wait till you see Jacksons and what they will do and how fans will react

This will be like Elvis dying

Hey MTV is going back to it's roots.. it's playing dare I say... MUSIC! :eek:

BTW MJ was the first black artist to have a video played on MTV also (Billy Jean)

I know it is traditional to say nice things about somebody when they die, but I honestly feel that has to be the greatest amount of talent p issed away in the history of music.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom