Michael Jackon jury has a verdict

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he has stated that he will not share his bed with children any more

how reassuring...

("but i didn't say anything about my hammock, officer!!!!")

To me just another rich guy getting off scott free. He still believes he hasn't had nose jobs too. Scary part is more parents will send their kids to his slumber parties with just to get money. it's just sick.

TCDiver1:
So freak-boy got acquitted ... what a surprise. :blink:

Look for him in a court near you in the future .... he will be back.

That he got off? No, that was expected, in this celebrity crazed Country, but not on all 10 counts. He wasn't even found guilty of giving alcohol to minors.

The prosecution lost the second they got Arvizos mother to testify. Unconvincing, has committed perjury in the past and from what the jury have said afterwards made them very uncomfortable.

For a criminal conviction "beyond all reasonable doubt" is a big hurdle - when the main accuser has admitted previously committing perjury it makes getting to that level of certainty very difficult.

String:
The prosecution lost the second they got Arvizos mother to testify. Unconvincing, has committed perjury in the past and from what the jury have said afterwards made them very uncomfortable.

For a criminal conviction "beyond all reasonable doubt" is a big hurdle - when the main accuser has admitted previously committing perjury it makes getting to that level of certainty very difficult.

You are correct. It was a blunder by prosecution to call her. She lent nothing to the case, in fact detracted to it, because they had a case without her. Also, having Roe, the woman that he had two kids with -ugh, testify for prosecutin was another blunder. She told prosecution one thing and said the opposite on the stand. Was she paid off. You decide.

Also, count 1, conspiracy, very hard to prove, brought down the other charges. When they threw that lame charge out, the rest followed.

Now we get to see Jacko "the victim", as we look froward to the weeks of reports about how the trial affected his health.
To think he was married to Elvis's daughter....

H2Andy:
he has stated that he will not share his bed with children any more

But said nothing about sharing their bed :wink:

What I think is the funniest thing is I heard that Court TV (or some channel) actually has a show in which actors reenact the trials by reading the publicly released transcripts. MJ impersonator and all. Just to give Americans "a view" of the story without actually having to do any higher thinking. That is the most amusing to me… I think I might actually start selling the transcripts with Hooked on Phonics on the street corner and see how much money I get.

That or the Cliffnotes of the Findings of the 911 Commission...

baltimoron:
What I think is the funniest thing is I heard that Court TV (or some channel) actually has a show in which actors reenact the trials by reading the publicly released transcripts. MJ impersonator and all.

Sky "news" did that for the UK audience, nightly shows apparently with courtroom action. Then again its gutter press news. The UKs equivalent to Fox News where the total sum of its viewers IQ is somewhat less than room temperature so they need these things.

baltimoron:
What I think is the funniest thing is I heard that Court TV (or some channel) actually has a show in which actors reenact the trials by reading the publicly released transcripts. MJ impersonator and all. Just to give Americans "a view" of the story without actually having to do any higher thinking. That is the most amusing to me… I think I might actually start selling the transcripts with Hooked on Phonics on the street corner and see how much money I get.

That or the Cliffnotes of the Findings of the 911 Commission...
They do, I stumbled upon it one night while flippin channels, didn't watch very long, I thought *** and it looked stupid, worse than those unsolved mysteries reenactments. I had forgot about it until I read your post. Thanks alot :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom