MI diver looking for great escape 12/26 - 1/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suziq239

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,
I am a warm water diver stuck in the mitten. I recently lost my dive partner (yes I wish it was to a shark but alas it was just a good old fashioned break-up about 3 months ago) and am dying to get away for my vacation break. I am vet student at MSU, 29 yr old, PADI advanced, nitroxed, have own gear, 50+ dives, most over 75ft and am willing to try anything. Does anybody know of any group trips with open spots on such short notice?
I know asking this so publicly is a bit daring but I am actually considering flying into west palm on my own and diving with my old dive boat - but I have done that alot and would like to try something new. Any ideas, suggestion, leads, invites are more than welcome!

and no - its not deja vu - i have put this thread in mupltiple spots

Cheers

suziq239:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,
I am a warm water diver stuck in the mitten. I recently lost my dive partner (yes I wish it was to a shark but alas it was just a good old fashioned break-up about 3 months ago) and am dying to get away for my vacation break. I am vet student at MSU, 29 yr old, PADI advanced, nitroxed, have own gear, 50+ dives, most over 75ft and am willing to try anything. Does anybody know of any group trips with open spots on such short notice?
I know asking this so publicly is a bit daring but I am actually considering flying into west palm on my own and diving with my old dive boat - but I have done that alot and would like to try something new. Any ideas, suggestion, leads, invites are more than welcome!

and no - its not deja vu - i have put this thread in mupltiple spots

Cheers

We can't answer until we see pics! :eyebrow:

Man If I was in town you could dive with me, no no short notice, just some boats need a CC to hold a spot,I would do WPB but drive down about a half hour to Boynton Beach best diving to be had and out of Boynton runs a half dozen boats my choice would be Splashdown
http://www.splashdowndivers.com
they will bud you up, get you wet you will love the reefs to wrecks, but if you cant get a spot try Logerhead nice boat and the Capt is a hoot! you will have fun, other wise if you need more dive charters a couple six pacs run out of Lantana and I know and live darn year next to a cool shop that can book you at good rates wetpleasures
www.wetpleasuresFLA.com
or Ameridive good luck, get a room, Boynton has a Holiday Inn express
Dive safe
Brad
I got to go home to WISCONSIN Brrrrrrrrad!

The wife and I are diving on the Diversity, www.thediversity.com, on the morning of the 26th. I believe Captain Tony is heading out to two 60' reefs. We will be chasing lobsters, hoping to catch a few for a Christmas feast. You are welcome to join up with us. Tony runs a great boat.

Good bye cruel cold world....

I'm going to Bonaire!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the great suggestions, especially kids dream that hooked me up with a LDS trip.

Arribah!!!
or
YaMan!!!
or whatever the heck they say down there... :p

suziq239:
Good bye cruel cold world....

I'm going to Bonaire!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the great suggestions, especially kids dream that hooked me up with a LDS trip.

Arribah!!!
or
YaMan!!!
or whatever the heck they say down there... :p

Did you talk to Diane? My wife and I have done a # of trips with Rec and had a great time.

Take care.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom