MI diver looking for great escape 12/26 - 1/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suziq239

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am a warm water diver stuck in the mitten. I recently lost my dive partner (yes I wish it was to a shark but alas it was just a good old fashioned break-up about 3 months ago) and am dying to get away for my vacation break. I am vet student at MSU, 29 yr old, PADI advanced, nitroxed, have own gear, 50+ dives, most over 75ft and am willing to try anything. Does anybody know of any group trips with open spots on such short notice?
I know asking this so publicly is a bit daring but I am actually considering flying into west palm on my own and diving with my old dive boat - but I have done that alot and would like to try something new. Any ideas, suggestion, leads, invites are more than welcome!

I just got back from West Palm on Saturday... seas were a bit rough most of our stay, but we still got some great diving in! Our last dives on Friday had nearly flat seas and that was great... the best it had been all week!

I'll highly recommend Pura Vida Divers. They're a great bunch of folks! I can't wait to go back! See my trip report here:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=170502

suziq239:
Hi everyone,
I am PADI advanced, nitroxed, have own gear, 50+ dives, most over 75ft and am willing to try anything. Does anybody know of any group trips with open spots on such short notice?
I know asking this so publicly is a bit daring but I am actually considering flying into west palm on my own and diving with my old dive boat - but I have done that alot and would like to try something new. Any ideas, suggestion, leads, invites are more than welcome!

I'll be setting up trips for both the 30th and 31st in Pompano, something most likely in the 100' range followed by a reef dive on both mornings on a six-pack boat. Interested??

Reply here or PM me.

And I am planning a beach dive on the 26 at Lauderdale By the Sea.

SB member Sveta is diving with us mornings from 12/28-12/31. We're planning to dive the Pillars on Thursday morning, the Spiegel Grove on Friday morning, and the Duane on Saturday morning. We're also trying to put together a night dive for Saturday night. Sunday morning's dive sites have not yet been determined. Let me know if you can join us!

Good bye cruel cold world....

I'm going to Bonaire!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the great suggestions, especially kids dream that hooked me up with a LDS trip.

Arribah!!!
or
YaMan!!!
or whatever the heck they say down there... :p

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom