Mexican Swine Flu (H1N1)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Promocop: yea whatever, with all the killings going on and the flu, I ain't going to Mexico anytime soon.

Stay home in Ca. The great people of the Q ROO don't need your patronage.

The Swine Flu scare is a bunch of crap. People die all the time from the flu and it won't stop me from going to Mexico to dive. I'm more concerned about another bout of Montesuma's revenge rather than some silly pig generated cough.

Who creates these terms anyway... i want to make three figures and name diseases

I'm in Mexico now - spent Saturday to Wednesday in Cancun and now spending Wednesday evening to Saturday morning across from Coz. There is NO reason not to be here. Just like at home, be smart and wash your hands, etc. The wife and I went diving yesterday with MAD and it was great. The current was a bit swift, but that's part of diving.

I think if you are thinking of cancelling your trip to the beaches of Mexico, you should reconsider and come on down!

It is super unfortunate that people are staying away from Mexico due to the international media reports.

The ocean is calm, the diving is abundant and prices are super low right now. PDC has turtles, tarpons and whalesharks in Holbox.

Mexico City is a 24 hour drive away, Cuidad de Jaurez is a city in Mexico, it is not the country of Mexico.

Reconsider where you are being influenced from, the media which has not been all over the country or even in the ocean for that matter, or the people who live, work and visit the area. there is a new website called Hola Riviera Maya that is posting up to the minute video of visitors and locals who can attest to the situation here in the Riviera Maya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom