Mexican Pride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Surely the water was not THAT blue was it?!? Wait...I was there...yes it was THAT blue!!!

Great pics MissD and JohnnyS...

What a fantastic trip this was! Great conditions, great crew!

And now for some coffee talk...I'll give you a topic and you discuss it amongst yourselves...how does someone miss a 200 foot long wreck upon descent with 100 foot viz? :coffee:

MissD...JohnnyS...anyone? :popcorn:

When can we do it again? Also if anyone wants to see the dive profiles see attached screenshots.

-J.-

Attachments

• Mex_Pride1.JPG
    Mex_Pride1.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Mex_Pride2.JPG
    Mex_Pride2.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 52
johnny_bravo:
And now for some coffee talk...I'll give you a topic and you discuss it amongst yourselves...how does someone miss a 200 foot long wreck upon descent with 100 foot viz? :coffee:

-J.-

I dunno. Let me ask around and find out :54:

If it is an ad for Perfect Trim then Eandiver has to be the spokesperson...that man has perfect buoyancy even when fiddling around with stage bottles, current, cutting me out of fishing line, etc...a cave diver's perfection he has!

Cheers.

-J.-

johnny_bravo:
And now for some coffee talk...I'll give you a topic and you discuss it amongst yourselves...how does someone miss a 200 foot long wreck upon descent with 100 foot viz?-J.-

I'm glad you said it because I was having a tough time not bringing it up :D

New topic- Stern vs bow descents.

Wow - It's tough enough staying topside without seeing those great pics....Nice work guys!

Thanks again for being great crew as always (like I expected anything less) and I do appreciate your generosity.

Till next time...
Ty

johnny_bravo:

The vis behind Ty's boat was @5-10', I swear!:28:

eandiver:
New topic- Stern vs bow descents.

There was a bow:confused: :rofl3:

Wow those pictures are fabulous! Looks like it was a great day!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom