Mexican Pride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave that sucks...you need to torture that man slowly.

Will we still go out with 4 divers :confused:

-J.-

Just talked to Eandiver (Mark) on the phone...i still want to go out of course and i'll understand if we decide to do closer dives. Whoever sets this up Ty, MissD or Eandiver let me know what time we are on for...maybe we can do the Sheridan?

Cheers.

-J.-

Narcosis:
Guys, I got boned at work by the guy who was supposed to cover for my on-call for Saturday so I could go on this trip. He came up to me this morning and told me simply "something came up at home". I tried but failed to find anybody else to cover for me. Looks like I need to cancel on you all.

:shocked: and you waited 'til after lunch to tell us :11doh:

Well Bravo could easily be on mine and Johnny's team; however, that leaves EAN on his own and that is just not right. Ty we can't have you losing money going out there. That is not right nor fair either. Aye carumba. :11doh:

Well just to think over - I'd be keen on South Jack but I really don't care too much. Just no tanks for the love of... :) Right call me if you need to. I'm headed to my son's football game.

I'm sorry guys. I hope you all still got to go out.

Those of you who know me, know this would be the first time I have EVER cancelled on a dive trip.

You would also know that I used to go offshore while on-call until I almost got fired for not being available once. Now I stick to inshore when I'm on-call where I still get a cell signal or I get someone to cover me and I go offshore.

I wish I could have gotten word out sooner, but I didn't get the bad news myself until I got in Friday morning, and then I tried to find someone else to cover before I had to bail on the trip.

Dear Dave,

We felt really bad you couldn't go with us today. So, as your friends, we thought we would chronicle EVERY SINGLE SECOND just for you :D Where should I begin? The seas, the viz, the sights?

***Miss thinking aloud, hrmmm, just how painful do I want this to be? :evil:***

Well lets begin at 6:40 a.m. Here is a shot as were heading to The Mexican Pride :yeahbaby: We couldn't have asked for better seas - and they lasted the entire day.

e6641d4c.jpg

Here is us at the Mexican Pride. Oh and did I mention viz was about 100 ft?
5e30499b.jpg

a91bb192.jpg

e27547e4.jpg

Oh, did I mention there was little to no current on the first dive :huh:

Temps on top were 88. However, passing through the thermocline they were a cool 82. Here are some of the friends we made while diving:

2bc1705e.jpg

54e1d65d.jpg

Me messing with lighting on this Florida Regal Sea Goddess:
90d2315c.jpg

f3b9f4f2.jpg

6a6844e9.jpg

e54357d0.jpg

More in a bit... :) :) :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom