Message to All My SB Facebook Friends: Who the heck are you!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did the Facebook thing for about 5 minutes after I first registered. Seen it was much like MySpace and never went back to utilize it. I may take a peek at it later sometime, but for my ScubBoard friends, please hit me up with an invite to my Myspace page. Please reference this e-mail though since I usually ignore those I don't know.

Safe diving.

Kenny

:rofl3: Took a few days or so before I realized it was Patricia & not you. That's OK- I LIKE sending her sea creatures & such!

:rofl3: Took a few days or so before I realized it was Patricia...
Just to clarify, it's Priscilla. Common mistake, though.

Well there you - good luck in your FB learning and you have friends here that will help - please feel free to connect with me if you like - Jan Simpson

You will have fun -I have some friends who post cool videos on my wall all the time -

Personally, I never have time to watch the videos that are posted on my wall. I don't mind people posting them though.

I did appreciate the photo Pete (aka NetDoc, the SB Man himself) sent to everyone title "Shame on you Denmark" or something like that. It helps raise awareness about what atrocities are done to whales and dolphins and hopefully it helps prevent them. Thanks, Pete!

Hmnnn... I don't remember sending that pic! But I do support anti-whaling groups.

Got a friend request from this guy "David". :confused:

I only know one "David". Definitely not this guy...

Turns out David is Dave. That one, I do know... :)

Turns out David is Dave. That one, I do know... :)

Small world! I know a guy named El!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom