Message Formatting Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marek K

Contributor
Reaction score
Ever since the recent Forum overhaul, I've been having terrible problems with formatting messages I'm posting, like right now. I can see the short-cut buttons along the top (bold, italic, underline, etc), but none of them work; smilies aren't working; and I can't even do a hard return (Enter) to start a new paragraph. When I "Preview Post," I can see strange symbols like < p > and spurious quotation marks; I can't edit them out in the final post. This doesn't happen every time, just most times. Help? --Marek

Internet Explorer v.6.0.2800. Doesn't happen all the time, just most of the time (like now again).Never, ever happened prior to the most-recent overhaul.OBTW, the sentences you see here with no spaces between them? That's where I used "Enter" hard-returns. I can double-space (horizontally) just fine.--Marek

What OS is the work computer?

Back
Top Bottom