Mermet on the 16th,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aigtbootbp

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Who is planning on going and is there any sort of plan or just meet up there?

There are several divers going to be there Sunday the 16th. There is at least five fun divers going on Sunday. The fun divers are part of the Y-Kiki Divers Fun dive group. There is also an O/W class that will be wrapping up Sunday and a couple of advanced students completing their course as well. So, there will be several people going. I'll be there fun diving on Sunday. I plan on arriving around 10-10:30 am. Keep in mind it's approx. three hours from STL. At this point as far as car pooling...and plans. I'll drop you a line tomorrow afternoon or evening. Either way, if you meet up at Mermet springs; they'll be folks to dive with and a great opportunity to meet local divers and new dive buddies.

AIGBOOTBP,
If you're still wanting to dive on Sunday at Mermet Springs, let's plan on meeting up at the quarry. If your interested send a private message my way and I'll shoot my phone number over to you.

AIGBOOTBP,
If you're still wanting to dive on Sunday at Mermet Springs, let's plan on meeting up at the quarry. If your interested send a private message my way and I'll shoot my phone number over to you.
Blu Diver, check your IMs.

Back
Top Bottom