Jonathan Dickinson State Park Golf Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I suspect FDEP employees are currently undergoing a new version of the Spanish Inquisition, judging by the amateur hour gaslighting from the governor.

I suspect FDEP employees are currently undergoing a new version of the Spanish Inquisition, judging by the amateur hour gaslighting from the governor.
Kind of a slime ball response, how was it “leaked out” just days before the first public meeting, or were we not suppose to be invited!! Obviously not taking any responsibility, I admit when I make a mistake, I voted for the fool.

LOL.

Of course the idiotic proposal would've worked if not for the leakers!!! That was the premise of many Scoobie Doo episodes. And FL politics is nothing but one never ending Scoobie Doo episode.

He is such a slime ball, DEP didn't come up with these plans and strategies to deliberately limit public input without direction from his office.

Kind of a slime ball response, how was it “leaked out” just days before the first public meeting, or were we not suppose to be invited!! Obviously not taking any responsibility, I admit when I make a mistake, I voted for the fool.
I respect that. I've seen a few people trying to defend DeSantis on social media over this, which leaves them sounding like a spouse proclaiming "Ron would never cheat on me! I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for the crotchless lace panties I found in the laundry, the lipstick stains on his underwear, and the three-figure charge to his credit card at the strip club!"

The older I get, the more I believe in the saying that "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." DeSantis has made a big show of being the caudillo of Florida who strongarms the legislature into passing what he wants and firing state employees who don't do as he says, and he definitely still has Presidential ambitions. That press conference was delivered by a man who just f'd around and found out that no, he cannot do whatever he pleases and he does not sound at all chastised about it. A few folks have pointed to his "I am totally fine to just do nothing and do no improvements, if that's what the general public wants" line and predicted he may cut state park funding out of spite; I can't say it would shock me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom