Meridiano Fill Station Adding Analox Clear inline CO Monitors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba with Alison, DD....
Corrected, thanks.
The concern is actually levels of 02 above 21%. I have seen a number of tanks with levels above 21%. Too much oxygen at the wrong depth can equal a seizure from oxygen toxicity.
I guess I failed to explain that part, thanks.

Am I mixing up the posts over in A & I? Have there been 3 separate deaths now? I understand Mr. Williams is reported to have succumbed to a coronary, but if the tests come back pointing to CO poisoning for this latest death, as they seem to have for Brendan's... Not good. Guess I'm changing my Chanukah wish list from a Kindle to a CO analyzer.

I'm going to have to buy some just for the entertainment value.... This'll break necks until people figure out what they really are...

I'm going to have to buy some just for the entertainment value.... This'll break necks until people figure out what they really are...

Can you just picture dragging one out of your wallet and unrolling it?

Two tank dive $65
Co-Pro $7.95
Unrolling your Co-Pro on a full dive boat - PRICELESS

Wow: CO-PRO - Personal Carbon Monoxide Protection That is kinda cool if it works. DD will have one in his wallet if they do....
$7.95/tank?! :eek: Wait 5 to 10 minutes for a color change - then a vague idea?

Actually, I did look at those one time use sensors when I first started this quest. They were not available then.
:idk:

$7.95/tank?! :eek: Wait 5 to 10 minutes for a color change - then a vague idea?

Actually, I did look at those one time use sensors when I first started this quest. They were not available then.
:idk:

I don't think they are ideal, however I think its better than not testing at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom