Memorial Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I'm going to be at Travis this weekend at Windy point (the scuba park). I'll have one of those tent cots set up somewhere. Just drop by and ask for Barry. I'll need some dive buddys. Would love to go do the damn too, if anyone would want to be a tour guide. I'll be there sometime sat morning don't know what time yet just depends on how early I get up to make the drive.
Hope to see some of ya'll out there.

The wife and I will be at Medina Saturday, provided this rain doesn't turn it in to a total mud hole. We'll be doing our own thing but will be tagging along with a Nitrox class.

WTexBlaze and CenTex... We will be making our maiden voyage to Windy Park Saturday thru Monday (?) God willing and who cares if the river rises. Would love to meet up with you. We have been diving for a couple of months and have 10 dives under our belts. Am going to COZ in July and we really want to hit 60-90 ft Saturday afternoon... Would love your advise and to tag along with ya'll... We are coming from Tyler and hope to be there before 1 p.m. I am Charlie and Donna and we will be in a White Trailblazer and have shiny new tanks... Look forward to seeing you...

With the rain they expect in the Colorado River watershed, you may want to work on Plan B a bit. Good Luck

It's looking like it's going to be nasty up here in North Texas this weekend. :(

This is seriously getting old... :shakehead

I'll be out at Barstows teaching a class for Scubaland. Hopefully it'll go. I'll have a white popup and a dark Z71 Crew Cab pickup. If you see me say hey Jack.

Back
Top Bottom