Suggestion Memorial vs accident analysis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
cornfed

cornfed

Mindless lemming
Reaction score
I realize I'm going to be called heartless for this but... Is there anyway to stop people from posting condolences in the accident analysis threads? It is difficult to discuss accidents when the thread is constantly being interrupted by people offering condolences. TDS has two separate forums one for accident analysis and one for memorial threads. I think SB should consider doing this as well.

:)

Catherine, I will not get into he said she said or hairpulling, most especially in public. I have respectfully sent you a pm.

I was mortified, me myself, by what was posted on the memorial thread. Many others like yourself and Pilot thought it a normal course. We disagree. That is okay. You are allowed to have your feelings, as am I. Hence, two seperate threads would be great. In that particular instance; I wouldn't have been mortified, as the posts I found out of line wouldn't have been made there to begin with, and you would have been able to post your feeling on a seperate thread. You guys wouldn't have been even trying to make your point on the memorial thread as there would have been another thread for that.

One thing I will say, is that if you ever felt I wronged you, I wish you would have confronted me then and there to sort out whatever was the misunderstanding.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom