Membership Refund

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to cancel my SB sponsorship today due to poor customer /technical service.
I thought he did it to get Beaver Divers to finally become a sponsor.

Howard,

Is there a sponsorship available?

I installed windows 8 on the laptop I am using to type this post. I'm in IT at a very large institution and after using this crap OS for a few months I can say without a doubt we will not be utilizing it. Why would you use IE for anything? The only time I use it is when ActiveX controls are needed.

I installed windows 8 on the laptop I am using to type this post. I'm in IT at a very large institution and after using this crap OS for a few months I can say without a doubt we will not be utilizing it. Why would you use IE for anything? The only time I use it is when ActiveX controls are needed.

Agreed. For me, IE caused more problems than anything which is why I only use it when the software or website requires it. Microsoft certainly has F'd that browser up in a bad way.

I'm still using snow leopard, my wife just upgraded to Lion. It's interesting that they seem to be compatible with the software written for them when they come out. Something about testing, perhaps?

Something about IE not following standards but making up its own..

IE-Best-Browser-to-Download-a-Good-Browser.jpg

Something about IE not following standards but making up its own..

We have a winner. The standards are well known to those in the industry. MS actually does some things 100% backwards to the standards to force developers to either have to do double work or pick one...and with MS, at one time, having such large control, they were trying to drive everyone else out.

skearse theres a problem with your picture.. Its supposed to be internet exploder..

I wondered the same thing. I figured it was for attention....

Worked, didn't it.

Seriously, what's the point in leaving if you don't slam the door?
It would be a shame if no one noticed your absence at all after you left. :shakehead:

I thought he did it to get Beaver Divers to finally become a sponsor.

Howard,

Is there a sponsorship available?

There is always a business sponsorship available. I've been one going on three years now. And there are other levels starting at about 36 bucks a year if I recall. Was at that level from the time I joined. And been.worth every cent. Especially the business sponsor level.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom