Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made a model of the Haleakala parking lot :)
IMG_8313.jpg

Just a couple from a Saturday dive off of Long Beach, CA

Attachments

• DSC09125.jpg
    DSC09125.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC09148.jpg
    DSC09148.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 31
I love your "models". Invested in a Tilt Shift lens have we or are those Photoshopped? Either way, it's well done.

Just a real simple Photoshop technique that a coworker of mine showed me. I only found a few images that it worked well on. The first one was on the top of Haleakala on Maui and the second one was coming down the mountain from Waimea Canyon on Kauai.

I am so envious of these great clos-ups, especially the insects.
Needles to say, I got some strange looks while running around trying to snap a bug.
A couple from this weekend.

Not as good a shot as you guys, but I shall share anyway. It would have helped if I could have found a bigger subject. This fella was tiny. :D
Hollywell_20080518_0143.jpg

... and a flower.
Hollywell_20080518_0210.jpg

I am so envious of these great clos-ups, especially the insects.
Needles to say, I got some strange looks while running around trying to snap a bug.
A couple from this weekend.

Not as good a shot as you guys, but I shall share anyway. It would have helped if I could have found a bigger subject. This fella was tiny. :D
Hollywell_20080518_0143.jpg

... and a flower.
Hollywell_20080518_0210.jpg

Great shots

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom