Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jvdk01 - the nudibranch in your 2nd photo is not a spanish shawl.

I would ask Mo2vation, HBdivegirl, or DrBill - they know their So Cal nudis like nobody's business :wink:

howarde:
jvdk01 - the nudibranch in your 2nd photo is not a spanish shawl.

I would ask Mo2vation, HBdivegirl, or DrBill - they know their So Cal nudis like nobody's business :wink:

I know it's not. I only know what they are when they are Spanish Shawls.

jvdk01:
I know it's not. I only know what they are when they are Spanish Shawls.
well if you want to know... PM one of them the picture, and you'll find out. If you don't care then whatever.

howarde:
well if you want to know... PM one of them the picture, and you'll find out. If you don't care then whatever.

Actually I have a book on order that should help me with the ID stuff, but my bigger problem is finding them in the first place.

Thanks. I feel the same about yours and all the others who have posted.

Jamdiver:
.......Elliot ......For some reason I wonder what that scene would look like on film...

Elaborate Jam?

Interestingly enough, the picture was from film and then scanned. My old trusty Rebel 2000! :) I didn't get digital 'till 2002.

All great photos above. I look forward to seeing what's posted here!

I can't wait to get in the water (with camera) in March - Cozumel!!!!!!

Chuck

Hey all.
I was trying for that effect where you get the sun light streaming through the water, but I caught the shot a little late.
Anyway, here's what I came away with.

DSC01961copy.jpg

Fastmarc:
Hey all.
I was trying for that effect where you get the sun light streaming through the water, but I caught the shot a little late.
Anyway, here's what I came away with.

DSC01961copy.jpg
It's nice Marc, love the composition and love the blues :D
Just enough sunlight to bring this off...

Ahh elliot, I don't know what it is about that shot.
It just has this sort of timeless feel to it, one of those things that stays the same even as everything else changes...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom