Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nay:
Ken you beat me to it. :)

It's common name is Black Dorid.

Really good find, I've only ever seen them once.

Renee, you are right on with the common name. That's what Behrens says on p. 53 of "Pacific Coast Nudibranchs", 2nd Edition. It is a good find, I've only seen them once also, that was in Morro Bay and they were mating:

mating_nudibranchs_s.jpg

all your pix are awesome! I greatly enjoy looking at them and waiting for the day I can dive well enough to actually be able to take photos while diving!

parabolic:
Renee, you are right on with the common name. That's what Behrens says on p. 53 of "Pacific Coast Nudibranchs", 2nd Edition. It is a good find, I've only seen them once also, that was in Morro Bay and they were mating:

mating_nudibranchs_s.jpg

Well now I feel inadequate.

Thanks Ken, i'm sure you have a whole bunch of killer insect macros!

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my macro lens.
The Sigma is good but is only about .5x magnification at maximum zoom.

I think my last shot looks 'filmy' :D :).

Can't miss a day here! Too many good photos to mention them all. Jam, your flowers and bugs just get better and better. Love the wasp and the butterfly. Camera and housing have been in the shop for 3 weeks now, so I've been stuck doing topside whale watching pics. Here are a few from this weekend. A school of Dolphins off of Point Joe decided to bow ride our boat.

Under
1-271-28-07topsidepics014pssm.jpg

Up
1-271-28-07topsidepics013pssm.jpg

Out
1-271-28-07topsidepics007pssm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom