Megadive @ Ginnie!!!!!! May 5-7, 2006!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken,

Congrats on the little one arriving well. I will be attending. BTW, what's the deal with Visions of Atlantis? Is there anything real offered by VOA?

As I have only been able to go diving three times in all of last year, it hasn't yet materialised as a full fledged dive center. I am still talking to people about a consultation service based center. I have also not found a locale that makes it feasible as we are landlocked in Gainesville. The one place I was seriously considering opening the center was in Cedar Key, which does have divers, but mainly for commercial reasons. Now, there is a dive SHOP there, but it is part of a larger store for auto parts and is not manned on a regular basis. I would love to find a place, in say, Crystal River that would be affordable. Then again, as this will be a CENTER for activities, not an actual SHOP, the focus will be in getting divers together in and from the local area to dive together. Pete has done an incredible job of supplying the primary resource here at Scubaboard. I am hoping that by the end of 2006, I will have a building that can actually have hours under it's weightbelt for coordinating a few events. I have done premarketing as Visions of Atlantis, but as it will not actually be a store, I will need to consider how to approach the sales angles to get group discounts on travel and lodgings. I have done that, just as myself, with great success. When I get the free time during the summer, (I HOPE), to pull things together, it may merit more action. Right now, it's still a phantom of the sea. There, but not quite. I am also working on a computer server at home which will be its base of ops. Then I can control what goes on it, and not worry about paying someone to screw up what I can screw up myself for free! I have found the type of building I want to have, a locaton is the next step. The newborn takes priority, as does getting our house, unfortunately.
Ah well, one thing at a time. :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
You are welcome, just bring the rum! :D
I'll be there, do I have to do rum? I was thinking more gin, but, in the spirit of things, I CAN change my little too much gin dance to a rum dance :)

Bring both! :D

Gin Rummy ?

Da Beano

that would be me!

jokeborn:
I'll be there, do I have to do rum? I was thinking more gin, but, in the spirit of things, I CAN change my little too much gin dance to a rum dance :)

TOGA!!!
TOGA!!!
TOGA!!!

*-cough-* Sorry!

TEQUILA!!!
TEQUILA!!!
TEQUILA!!!

:D:D:D

We're almost halfway to a ...

Long Island Iced Tea (By a Long Islander)
Ingredients:

* 1 part Vodka
* 1 part Tequila
* 1 part Rum
* 1 part Gin
* 1 part Triple sec
* 1 1/2 part Sour mix
* 1 splash Coca-Cola

Mixing instructions:

Mix ingredients together over ice in a glass. Pour into shaker and give ONE brisk shake. Pour back into glass and make sure there is a touch of fizz at the top. Garnish with lemon. Float a Peep on top for that truly tropical Easter effect! :wink:

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Gotsa love dem drunk peeps! Oughta be a lotta dat come da par-tay!
My wife can't decide if she wants to get drunk too, or watch everyone else. I did finally get her to agree to no photos, cause you add alcohol with nutcases like me and...well, it's better not to have proof!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom