Mega vs Chedraui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Office mgr from my dive shop has looked around. She said all she can find on the island are the 'cheap' foam pads verses the memory foam type that I'm looking for. She'll order one for me and have it waiting when I arrive. Now that's top-notch service!
This might be the most valuable post in the whole thread.

Sounds like a dive op that provides terrific customer service -- please let us know who you're using (maybe provide a full review after your trip).

Color me jealous! Have a great trip, and say hello to that big loggerhead at Cedral for me.
Thanks man, I didn't think I was going to get to scuba this yr outside the muck / 0 vis work dives I did last week at the ski club site!

Does anyone know if the tap water is drinkable at El Cantil? I can't find any information on it.

Does anyone know if the tap water is drinkable at El Cantil? I can't find any information on it.
Every unit I have stayed has one of those drinking faucets next to the main kitchen faucet. So if you trust the filters, I guess you could.

But I’m not putting the filters to the test on vacation. We buy the big jugs of water across the street at Chadraui for drinking and haul them over in a shopping cart.

Also a big one by sams club, Aurriga Bodega or something, locals call it mama luchas

Bodega Aurerra. It's owned by Walmart.

Miel de Agave is usually easy to find all over the island at large grocery stores. Good mattress pads should be findable at Sam's Club.

In terms of whether a given store "has" something, that's not necessarily an answerable question. Individual stores, or sometimes the entire island, will run out of the most unexpected things. Sometimes something will become completely unavailable for so long that one expects never to see it again, then reappear suddenly. Examples include the shampoo we like, fresh mint, our preferred (major Mexican brand) beer.

Bodega Aurerra. It's owned by Walmart.

Miel de Agave is usually easy to find all over the island at large grocery stores. Good mattress pads should be findable at Sam's Club.

In terms of whether a given store "has" something, that's not necessarily an answerable question. Individual stores, or sometimes the entire island, will run out of the most unexpected things. Sometimes something will become completely unavailable for so long that one expects never to see it again, then reappear suddenly. Examples include the shampoo we like, fresh mint, our preferred (major Mexican brand) beer.
Speaking of my favorite Mexican beer, whatever happened to Leon Negra? I haven't seen it on Cozumel in several years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom