Meg teeth in Savannah?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozarkjim

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've seen some mention of tooth diving in the Savannah R. but never by anyone who actually has done it. My son-in-law is a Ranger at Hunter AAF and when we visit he and I usually go to Charleston to dive the Cooper. Do any of you all know anything closer to Savannah or even around Hilton Head. Would probably prefer a charter but we can rent a boat from the base if the site is pretty close.

I think some people dive the Ogeechee, just outside of Savannah, in search of teeth. Contact Andrea in this forum and ask her. She lives in Savannah and is intimately familiar with the diving in that area.

Hey, Andrea here. Contact Ralph at Zero Gravity out of Savannah, he river dives often 912-920-1155, his shop number.

Hey Sunshine !!!
You guys got anything going on down in Savanneee any time soon?
You aren't out diving looking for the missing woman are ya?

Andrea,
Thanks for the info. When he gets back from .......... we'll check it out.
Jim

The Kraken:
Hey Sunshine !!!
You guys got anything going on down in Savanneee any time soon?
You aren't out diving looking for the missing woman are ya?

Hey Kracken, the local police dive team are looking for her. I hope they don't find her in the rivers, but DO find her alive and well.

I haven't been doing any diving this winter, but a friend of mine, Gene (our of Zero Gravity), they are diving almost every weekend. If I had a semi dry, I would be right along with them.

ozarkjim:
Andrea,
Thanks for the info. When he gets back from .......... we'll check it out.
Jim

YW. Ralph's shop is down the road from Hunter. He's on White Bluff Road. Coming out of Hunter, hang a right and follow White Bluff Road past Abercorn and Montgomery Crossroads. Immediately after the intersection with Montgomery Crossroads you'll see his shop on the lefthand side. Ralph's shop faces White Bluff Road (Zero Gravity Divers Depot).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom