Meeting Texas Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rain? What is this "rain" you speak of?

CSSP (http://clearspringsscubapark.com) is a good place. You'll get tired of it eventually but until you do, it's $20/diver to get in. They have air on site (not oxygen compatible).

Rain is small bits of water, too small to dive in.

Given sufficient quantity, the small bits of water will gang up and make their way to larger bodies of water so as to spoil diving in the larger bodies of water. On the plus side, it does keep the larger bodies of water large.

Mack

Mack Diver:
Given sufficient quantity, the small bits of water will gang up and make their way to larger bodies of water so as to spoil diving in the larger bodies of water. On the plus side, it does keep the larger bodies of water large.

Mack

good point!

I am intrigued. So this "rain" as you call it both allows me to dive and prevents me from enjoying my dive. I must go somewhere where I can learn more about this phenomenon, preferably before Travis completely dries up.

loosebits:
I am intrigued. So this "rain" as you call it both allows me to dive and prevents me from enjoying my dive. I must go somewhere where I can learn more about this phenomenon, preferably before Travis completely dries up.

Hey I thought you guys were in Florida?

Dave

Blue Eyes, you're cordially invited to the Swampdiver's Happy Hour to be held at Joe's Crab Shack in Arlington on March 25. You'll be able to meet quite a few Texas divers at this event, so come and relax with us. More info is on the top thread of this forum. Looking forward to meeting you!

Back
Top Bottom