Meeting Texas Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blueeyz78

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello fellow divers. I have just re-discovered scubaboard.
My husband and I have been living in Texas about a year now and we are miss diving. We moved from Washington State, Whidbey Island. We are interested in meeting divers in texas around the DFW area and finding the dive sites in this area.

I look forward to talking with everyone and learning about diving in Texas

I'm right around the corner from you. I'm on the Keller NRH border (Rufe Snow). My wife and I are planning a camping/ dive drip to Lake Murray with some of the guys from Scubatoys and SIScuba. The plans are for March 24-26

Lake Murray is just up I-35 about 30 miles into Oklahoma.

Here is a link to a forum for the trip.

http://www.jwscuba.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=98

It is titled "Balmorea" (which is WAY out in West Texas, closer to San Diego than Dallas I think!), but it kinda changed mid stream.

Have you stopped in @ Scuba Connections in the Tom Thumb center yet?

Welcome back, blueeyez....and Happy Birthday! :bday:

Welcome to the Swamp:D

Watch the board and come on out and join Us!

If you dive with Us you become a Swamper too :14:

I am in Arlington,,,drop a message if you ever want to dive. Alan

Thanks scubatexan. It's been awhile.

Fixxervi6- We are just looking for recreational diving. We are not use to lake diving, but in Texas we don't have a choice. We tried (I believe) lake travis by Austin. It was alright, but very busy. A lot of students there that day. We would to know where the good spots to dive are in this area and when is a good time to go.

Back
Top Bottom