Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I clearly wasn't thinking!!!!! I laminated the two SCUBABOARD.COM stickers I have. & I made these stretchy bungy cords thingys with velcro on them. Figured as a group we could come up with some above water & underwater pictures of the stickers to enter in the Scubaboard contest.

Guess what I didn't pack? My underwater camera. Will anyone be bringing one we could use for this purpose?????

Paula

I will have my camera there as well...

Charging the batteries for the camera and the dive light now.

Did you just call me experienced? :10:

Save me one :10: for the Meet N Greet or save me several.

If you are really lucky, they'll build you a fire and offer you chairs all weekend!

Just say the word and I will keep the fire burning, I don't have any extra chairs so you may have to sit on my lap.:D

Anyone with experience?

I've got a little experience.:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Guess what I didn't pack? My underwater camera.
Paula

With the way you pack? My guess based on past experience is that you couldn't have forgotten anything else. Will you be bringing any pickled produce that may need to be claimed???

With the way you pack? My guess based on past experience is that you couldn't have forgotten anything else. Will you be bringing any pickled produce that may need to be claimed???

hehehehe.... anyone up for some Korean seaweed? Thank goodness the border patrol didn't catch me!

But, let's do remember - it wasn't me that p.o.'d the border patrol by asking where to pee!

Paula

Is anybody that is coming up early (10am or so) going to have any extra cooler / fridge space for the cheesecakes I'm bringing? Unfortunately since I'm at my home away from home I don't have any lying around and don't really want to dish out money for a new one if possible.

Is anybody that is coming up early (10am or so) going to have any extra cooler / fridge space for the cheesecakes I'm bringing? Unfortunately since I'm at my home away from home I don't have any lying around and don't really want to dish out money for a new one if possible.

Nevermind, I made it work..... I have one but just had to turn it on its side.....

This will probably be the last time I'm checking in online... Running off to take my last two finals :11: then off to Ohio for the evning. :auto:

See you all tomorrow morning! :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom