Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol at the guy in his wetsuit haha. That def looks like it could do some damage but at 500 bones im closer to a bang stick.
Lets go hit those bridges!! Only live once!!

Whites will leave if they detect shark liver oil in the water, I wonder if a bull shark would react the same way?

I've never done spearfishing, or lobstering, would like to do lobstering, not sure about spearfishing. I usually do clean ups around tampa. I have limited internet access, so I'll need some advanced warning if we can throw something together.

I will show up at anna maria on the 30th, if the sharks are out, I'll try to make the beach safer by being bait.

Lobster mini season is coming up in the end of July, going to be complete chaos in the coast.

my problem with that is mostly just cost, for $80 I can go diving 8 times doing lake dives, and 3-4 times doing the springs. That being said, I think I could pull it off if a few people where going.

Edit: I'm hoping the tropical storm splits before the weekend, but if it doesn't, how about the next weekend? the 7th

Last edited:
I scratched the 30th and will be out of town, but would definitely do the following weekend. Looking forward to meeting and diving with you all!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom