Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me and bloaf went out to veterans reef sun morning and were the first ones on site. Choppy as hell but still 20+ feet of vis and more fish than i have ever seen anywhere in one place, it looked like a freaking aquarium. If your a local this is a spot you shouldnt miss.

The other guy decided to go fishing, so I spent the day under lake Denton, managed to get 3 dives for two hours under water, I'm looking forward to getting paid this upcoming weekend, and will try to go to Venice beach for shark tooth hunting or something

JamesFL forgive the dumb quesstion, but do you hunt for Shark teeth on the beach or udner the water?

You can find them on the shore but they are more plentiful in the water. Basically take a strainer of some sort and scoop/sift sand. Easier on scuba but you can do this snorkeling too.

Allright, I plan on Ginny or maybe rainbow river this weekend, 11th or 12th, any takers?

Going to the pipeline on sat or i would join you for a drift down rainbow, ginnie is kinda boring unless caving imo. We are planning a camping trip there soon so il let ya know when.

Bad news is that it has been 5 weeks since I've been under water. Good news is that I have a house in the keys for a week starting Sat, and a friend's boat at the dock.

This will be the first time we've done this, and I can ask over on the keys forum but rather like the advice from my TB diving buddies. Anyone spent any time in/around Cudjoe Key?

Finally back out on the water, and vis is about the same as the Gulf around TB. Still, the reefs are nice. Lionfish are are a bit too common, but at least they are delicious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom