Meet and greet picnic dive 5-2-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi divedude :wavey:
The pier is on the North end we only meet there when we are diving the erojacks. We will meet on the south end in the playground area next to a small snack bar. We will grab one of the tiki huts provided by Dania Beach. Come on out and play you will have fun meeting other divers :wink:

Dania Beach is one way traffic so when you come on to Dania you will be going in a Northerly direction so you will need to cut across and turn back south. We will be as far south as you can get in Dania Beach as we will be diving the ledges on the south end.

According to your map, are we aiming to park in the area infront of the "Dania Bar Grill" ? Is this metered? Thanks.

That is correct livi120 and yes it is master metered $5 will get you about 1/2 day of parking. :wink:

Hello everyone, I should have told you guys about the name change. I change my user name from ccameselle to Tennis Coach. That is why the comment about the flag is not making sense. I am pretty sure that it will make sense now. LOL By the way is this a rain or shine event? I do not see the winds cooperating too much. Saturday I went out with my jetski and I was jumping 10' to 12' waves. Anyhow I am down with a Spanish Tortilla and a brand spanking new dive flag. :)

** All Divers Welcome **

tx120/franks and rolls
Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab/ Carmel Corn, water, and probably some other stuff
Divergirl4u/ fresh fruit
showboat/ charcoal
Divedude1962/ covered can goods lol
Mr. Lee/ dessert
Joanne/ snack food
livi120/ sodas & ice, tent for shade
ccameselle/ Spanish Tortilla
JeepSeaGirl/
sigourneya/ something good