McAfee Wanted For Murder in Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, when you search for the name all the search results are about psycho boy and not the software now. I'm sure they are loving that.

It seams US and Belize have extradition agreement so if new evidence comes to light and the police in Belize want him back he's probably going. At least he can get some cash while he's there.

I guess banks in Belize maybe are just mason jars buried on the beach? Not sure why if he has 20 million sitting in Belize banks he'd have no access to it while in the US.

As if we don't already have enough crazies in my fair city:

John McAfee Arrives in Portland

The hotel is literally right next door to my office building.

As noted in the interview, Dateline NBC is airing a story on McAfee this Friday night. Should be lots of great shots of AC, maybe his compound on the New River near Orange Walk.

Before you judge him too harshly, read his blog. Those of use who are here and know the context think there's a lot of truth in what he says.

As if we don't already have enough crazies in my fair city:

John McAfee Arrives in Portland

The hotel is literally right next door to my office building.

As noted in the interview, Dateline NBC is airing a story on McAfee this Friday night. Should be lots of great shots of AC, maybe his compound on the New River near Orange Walk.

You miss Belize Downing....so a little Belize came to you. haha.

I have read some of his blog. I also listened to his podcast interview a few weeks ago.

It's like having your crazy uncle come for a visit. Hopefully he doesn't "accidentally" burn down the house while he's here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom