Mayan Aqua Divers in Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ratherbdivn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If anyone is heading to Cancun I highly recommend Mayan Aqua Divers. I just got back from a week of diving and I can tell you their customer service is second to none!! If you are looking for a dive operation that still prides themselves on customer satisfaction then MAD is the place for you.

Jarrod

I agree with your recommendation of Mayan Aqua dive. I had a great 10 days diving with them in February and everyone treated me well. They have set the standards that I judge other dive operations by. I am now spoiled by their customer service.

Just returned last week from diving with Ben & Ulysses from Mayan Aqua Dive on 7/6-7/09 and 7/9/09. I last had the pleasure of diving with them 2 years ago in July 2007.

Not only do Ben and the staff at Mayan Aqua Dive, provide great customer service, but they are a full-service, safe, professional group of divers, that are also genuinely good folks. If you have any questions, call or e-mail Ben and he will promptly respond.

Thanks again Ben, Ulysses and the entire staff of M.A.D. for some great dives. Look forward to getting wet again soon. :thumbs-up

John

Took advise of posts and dove with Ben 8/14-15/2009 and I concur with jpep

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom