may sell off my tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VTernovski

Contributor
Reaction score
I, most likelly, will move to Doubles as soon as I have some spare cash, and when this will materialize, I may sell off my tanks.

I am just testing the ground here, but would any of you be interested in purchasing my tanks?

OMS 112 with DIN/Yoke Valve
OMS 125 (NITROX cleaned) with 300BAR DIN only Valve

and

Catalina (NITROX cleaned) 30cu.ft. pony with DIN/Yoke valve.

All visual is up to date, of course, and hyrdo is a few years a way.

sure. Thanks! I don't know the current price list, but my guess is that it would be wise to just look at past eBay auctions and get an average from the prices there? But... I was looking at the buying in my local area, since I have no idea how to mail a tank! plus it will probably cost an arm and a leg to ship it, no?

Shipping can be a pain I would imagine. I know alot of mail order places will ship the tank without the valve installed. Perhaps when you get close to unloading them, you could post here and see if anyone would want to get them from you localy. Like at a Dutch meet or something along those lines. Save you on shipping and all those hassles.

depending on my finances at the time, I might be interested - but with Christmas coming up, I can see my finances going down the tubes :)

But if this happens in the spring perhaps... definitely PM me!

Just put them on eBay. They will sell fast. If you are not into shipping them, the specify that shipping is not included.

Or, contact Northeast Scuba. They will give you a trade in for a set of doubles. Them um Bill sent you!

I have a pair of 112s that I bought with the intent to eventually double them. Since I found double 72s, the 112s have found a home in single tank diving. Don't sell them short. I've gone to doubles rather than 125s and 131s.

Shipping can be cheaper than you think. I shipped three AL80s and an AL50 from Norfolk to Graham, NC for about $57. That includes a five dollar per tank surcharge for cylindrical items. Four boxes would have saved me twenty dollars.

http://www.unishippers.com/ can hook you up.

ok, just ordered my doubles. which means that I am getting rid of my OMS 125 steel. Let me know if you are interested in the tank. it's Nitrox cleaned (up to EAN40) and I just had the visual inspection on it done last week, so you'll be all set for a year.

cylinder specs could be found here:
http://www.omsdive.com/cyl_spec.html

I plan to be at Dutch on 21 or 22nd of February....

I am interested. How much? Also do not worry about shipping as I live on Long Island and can meet you to pick up. Dutch Spings next week is a little too cold for me at the moment as I have not gotten my Dry suit yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom