May 1-2 Weekend: Official Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well.... i really am sorry... but i need to get to work first thing on Monday, and i really need to get back home early =(

i do 90% of my work between 6 am and noon =(

Yeah, yeah, Andy....go ahead and bail on Sunday...it's got to be a lawyer thing, always leaving the little stuff to chase the bigger one huh???? :crafty: Luckily for you the winds are forecasted to die down for Sunday, and only 3 - 5' swells at the Grove. Enjoy it bro!!!

Nathan, I'm still up for the afternoon. I would say I'm up for the morning as well, but I know you can't make it in the morning and quite frankly, I don't think I'll make it that morning anyway.

I spoke to Capt. Brian about an hr ago. He went out this morning; the conditions were 2 - 3 foot seas at Molases and the vis was very good, so as long as the forecast doesn't change for the worse we'll have a great dive.

Semper Safe,

Rick

So whats the word for the Sunday shore dive then? I'm still in for whatever goes.

I'm in for the afternoon. We can talk about a time later, but I'd like to still be able to catch part of the air show.

Yes I'm stll on for sat.,anyone know were we are going. My girl friend is a nondiver and I was wondering if anyone knows of anything to do in the area while we are out!!
I can't wait to meet all of you.

Is anybody still up for diving on Sunday morning? (I'm game for either Pompano or farther south. (I still want to dive the south end of the Dania pier parking lot(well, the reef just offshore, anyway!), but I'll be glad to hike up to Pompano if we've got a group there.

-Grier

I'm still on for a 3 tank dive, with Eanx 36 if possible...

-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom