May 1-2 Weekend: Official Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whew! Glad I finally found this thread! I am still on for Saturday. Anybody from up here carpooling? I just hate the thought of having to drive alone.....
I know its been asked a billion times... but Rick, can you remind me (and the rest of us) prices and whats included? Thanks buddy. Appreciate it.
See ya'll on Saturday!

Scuba_Jenny:
Whew! Glad I finally found this thread! I am still on for Saturday. Anybody from up here carpooling? I just hate the thought of having to drive alone.....
I know its been asked a billion times... but Rick, can you remind me (and the rest of us) prices and whats included? Thanks buddy. Appreciate it.
See ya'll on Saturday!

I thought you and Marvel were driving together?

Asked a billion and one time now.... LOL
3 tank dive, $50.00 per diver, Nitrox $7.00 per tank. 21% is included with the cost of the dive.

We're meeting at the dock at 8:00 a.m. for an 8:30 departure. Details about directions are on the link I posted on my previous post.

Rick

So stupid question...air included?

yes, ms. jenny... 21% included with the cost of the dive :wink:

That's what I thought...
yes, ms. jenny
Geeeshhh formal round here, do you want something??? LOL

:java:, :java:, :java:, and maybe some :lurk:

Scubaguy62:
I thought you and Marvel were driving together?

Asked a billion and one time now.... LOL
3 tank dive, $50.00 per diver, Nitrox $7.00 per tank. 21% is included with the cost of the dive.

We're meeting at the dock at 8:00 a.m. for an 8:30 departure. Details about directions are on the link I posted on my previous post.

Rick

I'm always getting dised by someone..... :wink:

Dised?? how???

lol... cause jenny won't drive with her...

ok, i am trying to get a Speigel Grove trip on Sunday morning, and will probably have
to bail on the Sunday afternoon shore dive (to make it back home earlier) ....

so...

sorry to those who were going shore diving on Sunday, i don't think i will make it
after all!

but i'll be there for the Saturday dive, bells on!

Tonight Through Saturday

East winds near 20 knots. Seas beyond the reef 5 to 7 feet...except higher in the Gulf Stream. Seas inside the reef 2 to 3 feet. Nearshore waters rough. Isolated showers.

----------------------------------------------------

i assume that we will stay inside the reef and that the
trip is still going?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom