May 1-2 Weekend: Official Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not allowed to go drinking with cool women any more! I should probably hang out with the wife and kid Saturday afternoon/night anyway since I'll be diving Sunday. But thanks for the offer!

Nate

lol... i am married, but thank god i'm still able to hang out with cool women!

three out of my four closest friends are women, so i'd be SOL if my wife were the jealous type =)

only kidding! actually my wife is more jealous of the fact that I can dive and she can't. one day when we meet I can elaborate on that. anyway, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, talking about my wife!

nate

lol... i am the king of hijack... you'll hear no complaints from me on that front

i am still hoping my wife will decide to dive one day. would be awesome.

Not trying to hijack your thread Andy, but me and some friends will be diving with Capt. Bob and the Rampage this Saturday AM. if anyone is interested. :palmtree: Bob

CincyDiver and Waterbabie will be definately diving on Saturday. Possibly Sunday too, depending on the weather :)

We will be there on Saturday. How many have confirmed with the Dive Boat to be sure they get their spot. Everytime a new list comes out seems like there are more names.
If I remember correctly, the only way we got a 3 tanker was because we only had 12 or 13 divers.
Just wondering.

Don & Pat

Here's the last list Scubaguy62 put up for the trip, are you on it? Since i don't know anyone by name I would hate to anyone show up and not be able to dive. More than likely worrying about nothing; do it all the time.

Rick - 3 tank (3_% EANx)
Angie - 3 tank
Jenny - 2, but will pry herself off the boat for a third
Grier
Chris - 3 tank
Rebecca - 3 tank
Andy - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Marvel - 3 tank
Don - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Pat - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Joe
Sage
Snuggle

CAPT HOOK:
We will be there on Saturday. How many have confirmed with the Dive Boat to be sure they get their spot. Everytime a new list comes out seems like there are more names.
If I remember correctly, the only way we got a 3 tanker was because we only had 12 or 13 divers.
Just wondering.

Don & Pat

Here's the last list Scubaguy62 put up for the trip, are you on it? Since i don't know anyone by name I would hate to anyone show up and not be able to dive. More than likely worrying about nothing; do it all the time.

Rick - 3 tank (3_% EANx)
Angie - 3 tank
Grier
Chris - 3 tank
Rebecca - 3 tank
Andy - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Marvel - 3 tank
Don - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Pat - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Joe
Sage
Snuggle

Ok gang, Everyone except for Joe and Snuggle has confirmed with me, and I'm going to go with the idea that Joe and Snuggle are going, so we'll have 13 divers. The list is now as follows:

Rick - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Angie - 3 tank
Grier - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Chris - 3 tank
Rebecca - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Andy - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Marvel - 3 tank
Don - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Pat - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Joe
Sage - 3 tank
Snuggle

Please check out this website for directions and contact information:
http://www.islandventure.com/contact.htm

8:00 show for 8:30 departure. I will be faxing Brian a copy of the list in an effort to make our departure as smooth and as on-time as possible. If there are any concerns, or if anything of what I've listed is inaccurate, please PM me. Also, if you don't have my cell number, PM me as well and I'll provide it. We will meet at the dock as close to 8:00 as possible. The dock is quite easy to find. Just bear in mind that if you pass the Key Largo Marriott, you've gone too far. Look for Sundowner's restaurant.

LET'S GO DIIIIIIIVVVVVVIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

awesome!

well, i'm all booked up at the Florida City Homestead South Knights Inn, located at 1223 NE First Avenue in Florida City. it's a skip and a hop to Key Largo fromt here (30 miles; i've made it in less
thann 40 minutes early in the morning, easy).

i have to cancel by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, so hopefully by then we'll know if the possible wind and waves might blow us out. cross fingers, all...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom