Maximo Dive Knife $39.82 - Activa Fins $71.11 @ 123Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123Scuba.com

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who took advantage of last weeks BC special (I still have a few left so see my prior thread if you're interested). This week I am featuring two great items:

Beuchat Maximo Cougar Dive Knife - $39.82 - Reg: $78.50
maximocougarknife.jpg

Click here to purchase: SALE - Beuchat Maximo Cougar Dive Knife: Scuba Gear and Diving Equipment

and

Beuchat Activa Open Heel Adjustable Fins - $71.11 - Reg: $129.95
activafins.jpg

Click here to purchase: SALE - Beuchat Activa Open Heel Adjustable Fins: Scuba Gear and Diving Equipment

Looking forward to getting your orders promptly on their way, thanks again!

How do these compare in stiffness with the Blade II's? These good fins for currents?

I've used them - had a pair in New York for years. They are on the stiffer side as far as fins go. I've never used Blades so I can't give you a direct comparison but I will say from my personal experiences with the Activa that they're definitely good in currents.

Thanks! I like stiff fins. Only issue I had with the Blades was their length. Not to mention, losing one in Cancun, that probably ended up in Cuba....

Now that you mention it I remember seeing a single one on a dive in the Keys last year. :D Thought about taking it but figured what am I going to do with one fin...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom