Matthew and Chip, I'm so sorry...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
How do you spell Baklah!?!?
close enough! and the extra H at the end just makes it more hilarious! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jag

PS
you know you've been branded when the canadian from micronesia speaks hehehehehe look at our brand spanking new canucks fan

Mike Veitch:
How do you spell Baklah!?!?

rollingonfloor.gif

case is close, the more you deny the more we believe that you are what you are:D ....hey this is the 21st century sis er bro..there is nothing to absolutely be ashamed of. Go to England, its legal and say hi to Elton (he's back from his honeymoon)!:D :D :D

I bet jonix has already printed all the post in this thread...and I guess he'll leave it at Aquav front desk. tsk tsk:wink:

clgsamson:
case is close, the more you deny the more we believe that you are what you are:D ....hey this is the 21st century sis er bro..there is nothing to absolutely be ashamed of. Go to England, its legal and say hi to Elton (he's back from his honeymoon)!:D :D :D

I bet jonix has already printed all the post in this thread...and I guess he'll leave it at Aquav front desk. tsk tsk:wink:

25.gif

Hey yomar, sorry bro, didn't mean for the pic I googled to turn into a "Yomar pinata fest". :)

Fixed.JPG

Posted again for effect. hehehe. :D

Mike Veitch:
laughing me wee butt off here..........

Nice butt, Mike. Can I touch it? hahahaha

You guys are crazy :bigun2: :whack:

This thing about me and arlene just backfired.. tsk tsk.. :D

Back
Top Bottom