Matthew and Chip, I'm so sorry...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yomar:
hindi ako bading!! (I'm not gay!!)
hmmmmmmm..........looking at the picture again.........the way he has his hand on his chin and the expression.......could it be?

"Well, I think this is nice....I wonder what you do with it :06:

yomar:
hindi ako bading!! (I'm not gay!!)
There's no need for denial, I'm sure no one here will mind.

Halthron:
There's no need for denial, I'm sure no one here will mind.

i totally agree with eric
biggrin.gif

shugar:
well there's always "trying out something new"... type ka ng co-teacher ko... yummy ka daw

I hope your co-teacher's a SHE

Kim:
hmmmmmmm..........looking at the picture again.........the way he has his hand on his chin and the expression.......could it be?

Why did you have to take a second look, Kim-san? Do you like me? Coz I like you too!! Come here and lemme give you a nice, warm hug Filipino style!! Don't be shy now :D Will you be my next dive buddy?

Matthew:
But Arlene deserves to know the truth. I'm going to Aqua on Saturday.

Does she really have to know? She'll ask me about it when we meet again, thats for sure. I can see the picture: My group teasing me til we get back to Manila. Ok, time to look for a new resort. Is Balai ok?:wink:

jonix:
sheesh! 3 of us will be there
19.gif

She won't believe you. Arlene knows me more than anyone else on this planet. We go waaaaaayy back. We've met thrice already. Thrice, baby.. thrice! hmph! :D

Need to dive on thursday, need to dive on thursday to warn arlene.:11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom